Our process for the development of original works of art
1. Initial Consultation: Client presents conceptual goals, inspirations and any schematic or precedent materials.
2. Concept Refinement: Our team refines one or more schematic options based on the client’s objectives. Character, style and media are defined.
3. Model Development: once a concept path is chosen, we proceed into the modeling phase; using clay, plaster or mixed media. The client is invited to comment and guide our work during this phase.
4. Fabrication: once a model has been approved, we proceed into the the fabrication phase, creating all necessary moulds and casting the piece in the specificed medium.
5. Delivery / Installation: Our experienced team carefully packages, transports and installs the finished piece.